Using the RFI-Motorola Grid:
The RFI-Motorola online interface provides a highly-functional grid for viewing and retrieving product information. Below are some details to help with more effectively navigating RFI-Motorola documentation using the grid features.
1. Sort column data by clicking on column headers.
Filter column display results by keying desired criteria in open field and pressing [enter].
Reset filter criteria by clearing criteria in field and pressing [enter].
2. Select documents by clicking on (select box) next to desired item.
Open document in new tab or window by clicking on (PDF Document Symbol).
3. The grid toolbar – – is used for all functionality related to the grid including full data Search capabilities , Reload or Refresh of grid data , Opening and Downloading multiple selected documents.
4. To select multiple documents, click on the
(select box) then perform desired action (Item 5 below…).
5. Either Open all selected documents in new windows or tabs (ensure allow pop-ups is enabled in browser for RFI-Motorola.com website) or Download all selected documents in a single zip archive.